1. Production process
When manufacturing molds, the sum of the relevant labor processes that transform raw materials or semi-finished products into finished products is called the production process. Specifically, mold manufacturing
is the process of changing the shape, size and properties of the mold material under certain process conditions to make it a mold part that meets the design requirements, and then obtaining the entire mold product through assembly, trial mold and trimming. . The generalized mold production and manufacturing process includes the stages of production technology preparation, mold parts processing and mold assembly.
(1) Production technology preparation The main tasks in the production technology preparation stage include analyzing mold drawings and formulating process regulations: compiling CNC machining programs; designing and manufacturing tooling fixtures; formulating production plans; formulating and implementing outsourcing of tools, materials, and standard parts and parts outsourcing processing plan; supply, transportation and storage of raw materials, semi-finished products and tools in various production service activities, as well as product packaging and delivery, etc.
(2) Mold parts processing There are many processing methods for mold parts, which can basically be summarized as follows:
1) Traditional cutting processing, such as turning, pliers, creating, milling, grinding, etc.
2) Non-cutting processing, such as EDM, cold extrusion, casting, etc.
3) CNC machining, such as CNC milling, machining center processing, etc.,
4) Welding, heat treatment and other surface treatment etc.
According to the classification of mold parts, the processing objects can be divided into two types:
1) Processing of non-formed parts. Most of these parts are structural parts of the mold, and have national or industry standards, and some of them have achieved standardized mass production. In the mold process planning, according to the design requirements and the production situation of the enterprise, you can choose to outsource or process by the enterprise.
2) Processing of formed parts. Formed parts generally have complex structures and high precision requirements, and some mold cavity surfaces require decorative patterns. The processing process is mainly composed of machining, heat treatment and surface treatment of formed parts. Special processing and numerical control processing are widely used in the processing of mold forming parts.
(3) Mold assembly Mold assembly is the process of combining the processed parts to form a complete mold according to the quality and precision required by the mold assembly drawing. The tasks in the assembly stage also include cleaning, repairing mold parts, mold testing and trimming, etc. It can be seen from the above process that the production process of mold products is quite complicated. In order to facilitate the organization of production and improve labor productivity, the development trend of modern mold industry is automation and specialized production. In this way, the production process of each factory becomes relatively simple and specialized, which is conducive to ensuring quality, improving efficiency and reducing costs. For example, the production of mold parts blanks is undertaken by specialized blank production factories; the guide pillars, guide sleeves, ejector pins and other parts on the mold are completed by specialized standard parts factories. This is not only conducive to ensuring the quality of various parts on the mold, but also conducive to reducing costs.
2. crafting process
In the mold manufacturing process, the process of directly changing the shape, size, physical properties and relative position of the workpiece is called the process. According to the different process methods used in the part manufacturing process, the process can be divided into casting, forging, stamping, welding, heat treatment, machining, surface treatment and assembly. The process of directly changing the shape, size and surface quality of the blank by mechanical processing methods (mainly cutting processing methods) to make it a qualified mold part is called the mold machining process. After the reasonable mechanical processing process is determined, it is recorded in written form as a technical document for processing, which is called the mold mechanical processing process specification.
Competitiveness policy of Shenzhen Vowin Model Design CO.,LTD is about existing clusters as a platform for upgrading microeconomic fundamentals, where structural policies aim to change the industrial composition of an economy more directly.
Shenzhen Vowin Model Design CO.,LTD looks forward for the meeting and the association with your esteemed company.
There are different types of , mainly CNC Machining Aluminum Parts and Prototype factory.
There are multiple advantages of having a CNC Lathe Machining Service OUR SERVICE from responsible drilling machine exporters such as Shenzhen Vowin Model Design CO.,LTD, as they adhere to all the quality standards as you can list and supply all CNC Turning Milling Service essential for the operation of the device without any difficulty.
Shenzhen Vowin Model Design CO.,LTD's main technology of OUR SERVICE leads us to understand and utilize information correctly.