- Rapid Prototyping
- Mold Making
- Product Structure Design
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Vacuum Casting Parts
- Small Plastic and Metal Prototype Parts
How to do a good job in the maintenance and maintenance of plastic molds
1. Before production, check whether there are impurities and dirt in each part of the mold. Use cotton gauze to scrub the paint, impurities and dirt in the mold, remove them, and remove the firmly bonded residual materials with a copper knife.
2. Reasonable selection of mold clamping force is based on the fact that no burrs are generated during product molding. Excessive mold clamping force will increase power consumption and also easily accelerate the wear speed of molds and transmission parts.
3. For guide pillars, push rods, return rods, tie rods and other mold moving parts, oil is added twice a day in summer, and oil is only added once in winter.
4. When the full-time mold maintenance work is on duty, inspect and observe the molds in production, and deal with the problems in time. When the maintenance project is handed over, they should set sail 5 to 10 minutes in advance to check the production status of the molds, especially for frequent More attention should be paid to unqualified molds and molds with many problems.
5. During production, if there is a power outage or stop due to some reasons, and the continuous stop is more than 6 hours, and the air is humid during the rainy season in the south, anti-rust oil needs to be sprayed on the forming surface, separation surface, and folding surface, and the continuous stop is more than 24 hours outside the rainy season. When the mold is used, it is necessary to spray anti-rust lubricant on the mold forming surface, separation surface, and folding and fitting surface. In storage, no heavy objects can be placed on the mold.
6. Do not hit any parts in the mold with a hammer to prevent knock marks or deformation.
7. The equipment is temporarily unused, but the injection mold should be coated with anti-rust oil, and the movable and fixed parts of the mold should not be in a pressured clamping state for a long time to prevent deformation under pressure.
Shenzhen VowinPrecision Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a service provider focusing on mold development, design and manufacturing, product injection molding and other fields. We have a professional mold design team and high-precision mold manufacturing equipment imported from Germany and Japan. The businesses involved include: mold development and manufacturing, plastic mold design, mold injection processing, injection molding processing and other services. Our services cover the casing injection molding processing and precision gear mold injection molding production in the automotive field, medical equipment field, beauty instrument field, 3C digital field, electronic equipment and other industries.
20 years of experience in mold development and injection molding processing, first-class design service team, high-quality products, and high-quality services have won us a good reputation from customers. We choose Wo Neng Precision for mold injection molding processing.
Many of us have heard about OUR SERVICE and seen some of these units in operation in stainless steel CNC turning Parts, rapid prototyping supplier and CNC Machining Aluminum Parts spaces.
Serving others for customers a better life with OUR SERVICE for employees respect and opportunity.
We attach a great importance to domestic market and knows the importance factors of manufacturing OUR SERVICE, such as producing methods, etc.