When encountering these common faults of injection molding machines, how do you deal with them?
by：Vowin Rapid Prototyping2023-02-06
If a person focuses on injection molding for many years, different results will be presented every day. This should be commended. But the injection molding machine will also encounter such or such problems. How to deal with it at this time is the time to test one's experience and technology. The following nine points are sorted out, what are the sudden failure problems and how to solve them. Discuss and research together to see if there is something wrong.
1. The oil pump motor and the oil pump start, but there is no pressure.
1. The wiring of the proportional valve on the oil pump is loose or the coil is burnt out—check whether the proportional pressure valve is energized.
2. Impurities block the oil port of the proportional pressure valve on the oil pump——Remove the proportional pressure valve to remove impurities.
3. The pressure oil is not clean, and debris accumulates on the surface of the oil filter, preventing the pressure oil from entering the pump—clean the oil filter and replace the pressure device.
4. The internal oil leakage of the oil pump is caused by long-term use, internal loss or unclean pressure oil and damage—repair or replace the oil pump.
5. Oil leaks from oil barrels, oil pipes and joints——eliminate the leaking places.
6. The oil system is stuck - check whether the oil system spool is moving normally.
Second, the temperature of the melt cylinder cannot be controlled
1. The temperature cannot be controlled. Check whether the contacts of the electric thermal contactor are stuck and whether the wires of the thermocouple are loose or damaged.
2. The temperature cannot rise. Check whether the electric heating air switch in the electric box is adjusted, whether the contactor and the relay are closed, whether there is voltage, whether the insurance is burned out, and whether the heating coil is burned out.
3. Whether the thermometer is damaged.
Three, no mode locking
1. Whether the front-opening safety door has been closed, whether the limiter of the safety door has been pressed and released by the safety door, and whether the wiring is loose or damaged.
2. The coil of the mold clamping electromagnetic system may have moved into the valve and stuck to the valve core—clean or replace the mold clamping and opening control valve.
3. The directional valve may not reset - clean the directional valve.
4. The thimble cannot be returned to its original position—check whether the thimble moves normally.
5. Check whether the origin of the computer controller mold locking and mold opening electronic scale has been changed, and whether the mold locking position has been terminated.
6. Check whether the pressure gauge works.
7. Press the mode-locking key to see if the display shows the mode-locking signal or other signals and alarms.
8. Check whether the position, speed and pressure of the mold clamping are adjusted normally.
9. Check whether the clamping piston rod is broken.
Four, no glue injection
1. The coil of the plastic injection solenoid may have been burned, or a foreign object has entered the directional valve, and the valve core is stuck to move—clean or replace the plastic injection valve.
2. The pressure is too low - increase the injection pressure.
3. The temperature of the injection molding is too low - adjust the thermometer to raise the temperature to the required point. If the temperature cannot be raised after adjusting the thermometer, check whether the electric heater and the fuse are burnt or loose. Renewed.
4. The wiring of the combined valve opening system of injection glue is loose or broken or in poor contact—connect the combined switch wires properly.