- Rapid Prototyping
- Mold Making
- Product Structure Design
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Vacuum Casting Parts
- Small Plastic and Metal Prototype Parts
How much do you know about the basic characteristics of mold processing?
(2) The surface is complex. Some products, such as automotive panels, aircraft parts, toys, and home appliances, are composed of various surfaces. Therefore, the mold cavity is very complex. Some surfaces must be handled mathematically.
(3) The production of small batch molds is not batch production, and in many cases only one pair is produced.
(4) Processes such as milling, boring, drilling, reaming, and tapping are always used for multi-mode processing.
(5) Repeated production molds have a long service life. When the service life of a pair of molds exceeds its service life, it needs to be replaced with a new mold, so the production of molds is often repeated.
(6) Profiling The production of molds sometimes has neither patterns nor data, so profiling must be carried out according to the actual object. This requires high imitation precision and no deformation.
(7) The mold material is excellent, and the main material of the high hardness mold is mostly high-quality alloy steel, especially the high-life mold, which is often made of Crl2, CrWMn and other ledeburite steel. This kind of steel has strict requirements from blank forging, processing to heat treatment. Therefore, the establishment of processing technology cannot be ignored, and heat treatment deformation is also a problem that needs to be taken seriously in processing.
According to the above characteristics, the choice of machine tools should meet the processing requirements as much as possible. Such as powerful numerical control system, high machine tool precision, good rigidity, good thermal stability, good profiling function, etc.