- Rapid Prototyping
- Mold Making
- Product Structure Design
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Vacuum Casting Parts
- Small Plastic and Metal Prototype Parts
Development Trend of Injection Mold Processing Technology
The overall trend of the injection mold market is stable and upward. In the future mold market, the development speed of plastic molds will be higher than that of other molds, and the proportion in the mold industry will gradually increase. Among them, the plastic mold processing technology generally presents the following development trends:
1. The increasing size of molded parts and the high productivity of parts require a mold with multiple cavities, resulting in an increasingly large-scale mold. A large-scale mold with a large tonnage can reach 100 tons. A mold with hundreds of cavities and thousands of cavities requires injection molds The processing equipment has a large worktable, increased y-axis and z-axis strokes, large load-bearing, high rigidity, and high consistency.
2. The mold steel material used has high hardness, which requires the injection mold processing equipment to have thermal stability and high reliability.
3. For complex cavities and multi-functional composite molds, Shanghai Mulan Injection Mold Processing Factory must improve the design and manufacturing level of the molds with the complexity of the shape of the parts. Multi-functional composite molds that are formed or assembled into components require a large amount of machining and programming programs, and have comprehensive cutting capabilities and high stability for high-deep holes, which increases the difficulty of processing.
4. The refinement of injection mold processing makes the processing equipment more complex and attracts more attention. High-speed milling has many advantages such as the ability to process high-hard materials for injection molds, stable processing, small cutting force, and small deformation of workpieces when the temperature rises, which makes injection mold companies pay more and more attention to high-speed machining.
5. High dynamic precision. The development trend of injection mold processing technology, the static performance introduced by Shanghai Mulan Injection Mold Processing Factory, cannot reflect the actual processing situation when the three-dimensional surface of the mold is processed. The high-precision machining of the three-dimensional curved surface of the mold also puts forward the requirements of high dynamic precision performance. High speed and high precision can only be realized in conjunction with the high rigidity, thermal stability, high reliability and high-quality control system of the machine tool.